1) First comases made up of _____________ called _____________.
2) What we call lodesstone now?
3) Name three feromagnetic materials?
4) Why steel has also magnetic properties?
5) In a magnet, which area is called magnetic pole?
6) What happen if you put two North poles together?
7) What will happen if a north pole and a south pole put together?
8) A piece of iron will be attracted to a magnet, why iron is not a magnet?
9) How can we know that two metals are magnets?
10) How we can magnetise a piece of iron?
11) Why a typical piece of iron is not a magnet?
12) What is a saturated magnet?
13) When we have a saturated magnet?
14) Write two types of magnetic material and give an example for each of them.
15) Why iron is a soft magnetic material?
16) Why steal is a hard magnetic material?